- Dynamic Dancewear collects anonymous information about its website users in the form of IP addresses, browsers, operating systems, etc.
- We may also use aggregate information & statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage in order to help us develop the website & our services & may provide such aggregate information to third parties. These statistics will not include information that can be used to identify any individual.
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using a GeoTrust SSL Premium Certificate & you can use the a secure payment platforms for financial transactions.
- Information we collect from customers is for processing orders
- Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
CUSTOMER INFORMATION IS USED FOR
- Processing & shipping your orders (this includes providing delivery & contact details to shipping carriers to assist with secure delivery of your orders)
- Contacting you regarding orders
- Assists with sizing information, exchanges or refunds
- Assists in fraud protection
- Seasonal marketing & Dynamic Dancewear specials & events
- If you do not wish to receive marketing information please contact us.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
- This website may include links to websites operated by third parties. Dynamic Dancewear is not responsible for the linked websites or their content, & the inclusion of links to third party sites from this website does not constitute any implied or express approval or acceptance of the validity of the information contained in any third party site & is not an endorsement or recommendation by us of any of the information, products or services identified in such third parties sites or supplied by third parties. Where this website includes links to other websites, collection & use of your personal information on those websites will be governed by the privacy policies of those websites. Dynamic Dancewear is not responsible for any collection & use of your personal information on other websites linked to this website.
- Are little pieces of data we send when you visit our store. Cookies help us get to know you better & personalize your experience. Plus they help protect you & other shoppers from fraud.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier that is sent to your browser from a website's computer & stored on your computer's hard drive. Each website can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser's preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a web site to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites. Many sites do this whenever a user visits their website in order to track online traffic flows. Cookies record information about your online preferences.
- Users have the opportunity to set their computers to accept all cookies, to notify them when a cookie is issued, or not to receive cookies at any time. The last of these, of course, means that certain personalised services cannot then be provided to that user and accordingly you may not be able to take full advantage of all of our website's features. Each browser is different, so check the "Help" menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences. If you do leave cookies turned on, please be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.